Wednesday 5 December 2012

The Movember Results!

Well - that's Movember done and dusted for this year! I've been wanting to do it for a while now but it always seems to have coincided with a new job or rotation. Not sure a fluffy week-old moustache is the best way to be meeting new people!

How wrong was I. Movember was brilliant and not really that embarrassing at all. High fives from other moustached men on the train, the most supportive ladies I've ever encountered and some great team building at Ko Awatea, where I captained the team of ten Mo Bros to over $1500, about £800 in old money!

Thanks to everyone for your support. The money goes towards mental health and prostate cancer initiatives around the world - so now all you've got left to do is go and learn about men's health and what we need to know!

So here's my thanks for all those who've supported me along the way - a daily stop motion video documenting the progress from clean shaven, through the fluff all the way to the patchy el-gringo look! Enjoy - and a big thanks to the ever so talent Simon Porter for the use of this piece of music he crafted.


No comments:

Post a Comment