Tuesday 26 June 2012

M&S Summer Collection 2012

So you might all be wondering what I was up to while Matt was having a whale of a time on the motorbike. But there is no need to worry that I was moping after my absent husband. Oh no - I was shopping, and what better place to indulge than in Hoi An - the tailoring capital of the world (or at least we thought so!). With over 200 tailoring shops to choose from, offering a huge range of clothes, footwear, bags and more, an extra day on my own to browse was very welcome!
What can we say - we got a bit carried away!
The night before Matt (finally) settled on a winter coat and was measured up by Lei - the loveliest Vietnamese lady we have met. Matt was very chuffed with his purchase when we picked it up that evening. Lei was happy because we were happy (they all say that!)
Not sure it should be worn
with flip flops in future!
Matt also bought a couple of shirts - one sensible white one for work, one CRAZY print one for... we're not sure what. But it was that or a lime green suit.
GORGEOUS!
I splashed out on my shopping day on two tailor made dresses, a pair of tailor made boots and shoes. A very interesting experience with a tracing of my foot being taken, biro marks all up my leg and lots of calf girth measurements taken!

The fashion show in our 'honeymoon' suite (spot the heart in the background) was hilarious. Well, we had fun anyway!
Spotty dress and pixie boots
Close up on the boots
Blue dress - a perfect fit!

1 comment:

  1. I thought I'd clicked on the wrong blog...what fun! You guys are looking HOT x x

    ReplyDelete